An updated version of the original Bus Stop & Shelter Diorama which is ideal for use as a standalone diorama for displaying your model bus collection. It’s nice and easy to build and is based on the prototype bus shelter design seen typically in the North of England, although there are many examples of this type of shelter all around the UK. It also makes a great addition to any modern or period OO scale layout. The kit features photo-realistic pre-weathered paper wraps over card base layers for a very sturdy & durable model once assembled.
The kit contains everything you need to build this complete Bus Stop & Shelter Scene and is supplied as an Adobe PDF download and print file.
- No visible cut card edges once complete
- Weathered Stone Wall
- Bus Shelter with interior seating & richly detailed interior textures
- Pavement & verge section
- Road section complete with period and modern road markings and ironwork.
- A selection of period and modern bus stop signs, road signs and other details
- Wall mounted postbox
- L: 184mm, D: 175mm, H: 45mm inc. base and signs.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!
Bus Stop & Shelter Scene – OO/HO @ £2.89