This versatile OO/HO scale 8′ Flint Stone Brick Wall kit is typical of those seen across the UK but particularly in Norfolk & East Anglia, and across the southern half of the UK including Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey and Kent across to Somerset, making particularly suited to those modelling Easter, Southern and GWR regions. Featuring high resolution flint panels, this easy to assemble kit is ideal for use as a perimeter wall around a factory, manor house, castle or church, and along the side of the railway track as it passes through residential areas and more. The kit is very easy to assemble and uses recycled card to form all the base layers, keeping construction costs to a minimum. High resolution, pre-weathered texture wraps are then used on each component for the final finish with no cut card edges visible.
The kit can be assembled as a single sided wall which is ideal for blending backscenes at the rear of your layout.
The kit comes in a weathered red brick & flint finish and includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism
- High resolution photo-realistic textures
- Brick pillars to disguise joins between wall sections & corners
- Can be assembled single sided or double sided
- Build up to 80″ of wall (single sided) or 40″ (double sided) from a single print.
- Each wall length is 253mm (10″) long x 34mm high. Wall width can be varied by choosing thicker or thinner card for assembly.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!
8′ Flint Stone & Brick Wall Kit – OO/HO @ £1.79