This versatile N scale 7′ Victorian Recessed Brick Wall kit is typical of those seen all around the UK. Featuring recessed brick panels it’s perfect for use as a perimeter wall around a factory, along the side of the railway track as it passes through residential areas and more. The kit is very easy to assemble and uses recycled card to form all the base layers, keeping construction costs to a minimum. High resolution, pre-weathered texture wraps are then used on each component for the final finish with no cut card edges visible.
The kit can also be assembled as a single sided wall which is ideal for blending backscenes at the rear of your layout.
The kit comes in a weathered red brick finish and includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism
- Recessed brick panels
- Brick pillars to disguise joins between wall sections
- Can be assembled single sided or double sided
- Build up to 30″ of wall (single sided) or 15″ (double sided) from a single print.
- Each wall length is 127mm (5″) long x 15mm high. Wall width can be varied by choosing thicker or thinner card for assembly.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. We also have a full how-to guide for this kit here. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Graham Farish, Peco and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!
7′ Victorian Recessed Brick Wall Kit – N @ £1.79