A set of three, incredibly useful military / airfield style huts that could have a myriad of uses on your layout. These work just as well as lineside huts, canteens, stores and more. This easy to build, yet detail set of three huts also includes both camouflaged and plain weathered brickwork textures.
The kit is straightforward to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with minimal visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit includes the following features:
- Recessed windows & doors.
- Camouflaged & non-camouflaged brickwork & roof textures
- Optional chimneys (We used cocktail sticks for ours)
- No visible cut card edges once complete
- Realistically weathered textures throughout for excellent realism straight from your printer
- Dimensions (Including bases. All heights are measured to the top of the roof ridge):
- Small Hut: L = 73mm x W = 66mm x H = 45mm
- Medium Hut: L = 99mm x W = 66mm x H = 45mm
- Large Hut: L = 163mm x W = 66mm x H = 45mm
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all OO/4mm/1:76 model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:76 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.
Military / Airfield Huts (Set of 3) – OO/4mm/1:76 @ £2.49