A Granite & Red Brick wall kit, typical of those seen all around the UK but particularly in Midlands. Featuring high resolution weathered granite panels, this easy to assemble kit is ideal for use as a perimeter wall around a factory, manor house, castle or church, or as a lineside wall along the edge of a stretch of track. This downloadable kit uses recycled card to form all the base layers, keeping construction costs to a minimum. High resolution, pre-weathered texture wraps are then used on each component for the final finish with no cut card edges visible.
The kit can be assembled as a single sided wall which is ideal for blending backscenes at the rear of your layout.
The kit comes in a weathered red brick & flint finish and includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism
- High resolution photo-realistic textures
- Brick pillars to disguise joins between wall sections & corners
- Can be assembled single sided or double sided
- Build up to 100cm of wall (single sided) or 50″ (double sided) from a single print.
- Each wall length is 128mm long x 16mm high (excluding coping). Wall width can be varied by choosing thicker or thinner card for assembly.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands. Download the kit instantly now!
8′ Granite & Brick Wall Kit – N / 2mm @ £1.79
For the pre-printed version of this kit, click here