Bungalows are common place all over the UK, from small retirement homes, to large, architect designed homes with large gardens in exclusive areas of towns and villages. This easy to build, large, French style bungalow card kit is based on the latter, and is ideal for a a countryside or edge of town scene where there’s room for houses with larger gardens on your layout, that are even decorated with glow in the dark real plants so it looks great at any time. It even comes complete with a copy of the original architects drawings included!
There’s a choice of white exterior walls with grey pantiled roof or cream exterior walls with terracotta pantiles. Templates for additional detailing, such as downpipes, guttering & roof supports are also included (additional materials such as balsa & 1 – 2mm wire required).
The kit contains everything you need to build the bungalows shown above and is supplied as an Adobe PDF file download.
- Photo-realistic texture wraps over card base layers, with no visible cut card edges once complete.
- Full photo & written instructions.
- Dimensions: L: 268mm x D: 168mm x H: 105mm inc. base.
- Optional shutters for a truly continental style
- Optional roof timber (templates provided) or masonry pillars for porch support.
- Guttering included
- Requires 3mm square balsa for porch timbers and 1mm to 2mm wire/rod for drainpipes.
- Requires app. 5 pieces of A4 sized 1mm card (cereal packet) and 1 piece of A4 200gsm card, plus 80 and 100-150gsm matt photo paper.
- Modelled from the real thing, using original architect’s drawings (included).
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all OO scale model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!
Large Bungalow – OO/4mm/1:76 @ £3.99