Designer: Graham Smith
A very easy to build small lineside hut / stores kit for the railway modeller. With a weathered block wall finish & corrugated asbestos effect roof, this kit should fit right into any lineside scene with ease. The kit uses photo-realistic textures throughout, with no visible cut card edges once complete. It’s an ideal kit for beginners and there’s plenty of scope for kit-bashing for more experience modellers too.
The kit contains everything you need to build the hut shown above and is supplied as an Adobe PDF file download.
- L: 48mm, W: 24mm, H: 21mm (inc. base)
- Requires 100-150gsm matt photo paper, 80gsm plain paper and cereal packet card.
- Also requires 3 small lengths of wire or plastic rod for lean-to timbers.
- All wrap-over construction with no visible cut card edges once complete.
- Photo-realistic textures with authentic weathering.
- Recessed windows & doors.
- Can be altered in wall arrangement to suit particular needs.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all N scale model railway brands & buildings. Download the kit instantly now!
Small Lineside Hut – N/2mm/1:148 @ £2.69