Designer – Graham Smith
A set of low relief railway arches, similar to our other arches kit only designed for layouts needing taller arches. This kit stands 105mm tall and is perfectly suited for use alongside our 105mm brick retaining wall kit.
The kit comes with pre-weathered English Bond, red brick finish, very realistic stone arches and a choice of infills. The arches are 60mm high, making them suitable for conversion to tunnel entrances or even a viaduct. The kit is very easy to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with no visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- A choice of infills for the arches
- Build as many arches as you need from a single print, each with their own unique appearance
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- Simple, incredibly sturdy layered construction
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Suitable for Modern Image & Period layouts.
- Dimensions of each arch: L: 240mm each section. H: 105mm D: 7mm inc. buttresses. Arches 60mm high.
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all OO/HO/1:76/1:87 model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:76 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.
Low Relief Railway Arches (105mm High) – OO/HO @ £0.99