This versatile OO/4mm scale 6′ Dressed Stone Wall & Gates kit is typical of those seen all around the UK and Europe. Featuring a heavily weathered, dressed stone it’s perfect for use as a perimeter wall around an old factory, church, or along the side of railway track. Also included are two different designs of large weathered wooden gates complete with peeling paint & grime, gate posts & pillars to cover up joints between wall sections and allow you to easily install this walling on your layout. The uses of this kit are virtually unlimited! Nice and easy to assemble and uses recycled card to form all the base layers, keeping construction costs to a minimum. High resolution, pre-weathered texture wraps are then used on each component for the final finish with no cut card edges visible.
The kit can also be assembled as a single sided wall which is ideal for blending backscenes at the rear of your layout.
The kit comes in a weathered, dressed stone finish and includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism with dirt & grime plus moss & algae deposits
- Heavily weathered coping stone strips
- Stone pillars to disguise joints & corners
- 2 sets of heavily weathered wooden gates
- Gate posts
- Can be assembled single sided or double sided
- Build up to 148cm of wall (single sided) or 74cm (double sided) from a single print.
- Each wall length is 246mm (10″) long x 24mm high. Wall width can be varied by choosing thicker or thinner card for assembly.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. . Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!