This versatile OO/4mm scale 6′ Old Industrial Brick Wall & Gates kit is typical of those seen all around the UK and Europe. Featuring a heavily weathered, scruffy English bond brick it’s perfect for use as a perimeter wall around an old factory, lorry yard or workshop, or along the side of railway track. Also included are two different designs of large rusty sheet steel factory or yard gates, gate posts & pillars to cover up joints between wall sections. The uses of this kit are virtually unlimited! Nice and easy to assemble and uses recycled card to form all the base layers, keeping construction costs to a minimum. High resolution, pre-weathered texture wraps are then used on each component for the final finish with no cut card edges visible.
The kit can also be assembled as a single sided wall which is ideal for blending backscenes at the rear of your layout.
The kit comes in a weathered old English Bond red brick finish and includes the following features:
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism with dirt & grime plus moss & algae deposits
- Heavily weathered concrete coping stone strips
- Brick pillars to disguise joints & corners
- 2 sets of rusty gates
- Gate posts
- Can be assembled single sided or double sided
- Build up to 148cm of wall (single sided) or 74cm (double sided) from a single print.
- Each wall length is 246mm (10″) long x 24mm high. Wall width can be varied by choosing thicker or thinner card for assembly.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. . Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!