A fully detailed, download and print Bus Depot model, complete with fully weathered, photo-realistic finishes throughout. Available in a choice of two finishes: English Bond red brick with slate roof, or English Bond blue brick with corrugated asbestos roof. It comes complete with added carved stone detailing around the main depot doorways, and a weathered slate roof. This model can be built in either single or double width configuration and comes with a re-positionable office block and fully detailed interior complete with half-plastered, painted walls, girder beams, re-positionable personnel doors and more. Supplied with a huge range of bus company signs but if the one you require isn’t there, drop us a line and we’ll put it together for you!
A removable roof (built in two sections) allows for internal viewing of the building and also easy access for positioning buses & figures etc for display purposes.
Fully compatible with all makes of OO scale model railway and a great way to 1:76 diecast bus models from Corgi, Efe, Creative Master Northcord, Oxford Diecast and BritBus etc.
- L=200mm x W=170mm x H=165mm approx. (excluding base and office building)
- Office building can be positioned to either side, or to the rear as desired or removed completely
- No visible cut card edges once complete
- Scale-thickness walls for a study finished model
- Can be assembled as full or half-width as required
- Weathered and detailed textures throughout
- Interior has half-plastered textures with additional printed detail – Optional 3-D detailing included.
- Fully detailed interior including girder beams, tubular pillars, concertina front doors etc.
- Optionally positionable personnel doors.
- Choice of signage in weathered and clean versions.
- Fits buses up to 70mm high.
- Room for up to 8 buses inside, depending on length.
- Roof in two easily-removed sections for viewing interior.
Please note: Photos show the red brick & slate roof version.
Includes signage & logos for all major modern image UK bus operators, plus additional exterior detailing options such as skylights and clocks etc.
Full, detailed instructions for printing and assembly are included. Can be assembled using recycled cereal packet or up to 1mm greyboard for the base layers.