A sturdy Double Track Girder Bridge, typical of those seen throughout the UK. Available in a choice of three masonry finishes: Red Brick, Blue Brick & Stone, and with a choice of four girder colours: Blue, Green, Red & Grey. A single print of this kit will build a bridge with a span of up to 170mm wide (total width including piers 260mm) and with a track clearance of 65mm. A bridge of any width & span can however be created in single or double track width by adjusting the size and quantity of the relevant parts.
The kit is straightforward to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other 0.7mm to 1mm card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with no visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Samples of the finishes available for this kit are shown in images & photos.
The kit includes the following features:
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all OO/4mm/1:76 model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:76 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.
- 4 colour versions – Red, Blue, Green & Grey – available as separate kits. (Photo of colours in folder).
- Dimensions: L 260 x W 122 x H 115 mm.
- Height under bridge 65 mm. Span 170 mm.
- Full photo instructions.
- Paper-wrap-over-card construction. (Modular to allow for alterations in length & width).
- Instructions suggest alternative lengths and widths are possible.
- Improved textures with weathering.
- Detailing extras including girder flanges, under-girder support beams, posters and hoardings, height warning board and sign.