A delightful row of Half-Relief Terraced Houses in N /2mm /1:148 scale, which can be built up in pairs or as a continuous, unlimited length row complete with alleys or “ginnels” running between each pair. Optional front gardens / yards, walling & paving textures are also included.
We’ve also included a section of asphalt road, pavement and additional details too with this delightful N gauge kit. The kit comes with pre-weathered Stretcher Bond, red brick finish (other finishes are planned), with wide selection of windows and doors windows too. A weathered slate roof completes the model along with easy to assemble chimney stacks and pots. The kit is very easy to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with no visible cut card edges on the main model once complete, giving a really superior finish.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit includes the following features:
- Recessed doors and upper windows.
- Additional fine detailing parts (post box, street names, signage etc).
- Detailed parts including separately-applied lintels and sills, chimneys, guttering and roof edge boards.
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- A choice of weathering for brick textures.
- 3 different colours/weatherings of lintels/sills.
- 4 alternate arrangements of windows & doors or you can make backings with arrangements as you wish.
- 38 windows, 12 doors, 6 bathroom windows. (Print onto glossy photo paper)
- Full written instructions with build photos.
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- Simple, incredibly sturdy layered construction
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Suitable for Modern Image layouts.
- Length (single unit, 2 houses) – 65mm (double unit, 4 houses joined) – 130mm. Build multiples any length you like.
Height 52mm, depth 24mm plus 10mm for gardens and up to 80mm with pavement and road.
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all N gauge / 2mm model railway brands & buildings including Graham Farish, Peco & Dapol. Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:148 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.