An essential piece of modern infrastructure for your layout. This modern bridge kit enables you to build a bridge of any length, in single or double track width, for either road or rail use. Sturdy layered card construction ensures it’s more than capable of handling two heavily loaded trains with ease, with ample width to accommodate two tracks when assembled in double track configuration. Designed to compliment our Modern Concrete & Brick Retaining Wall Kits.
High-resolution paper texture wraps are used throughout on this model to produce a very realistic model for your OO scale model railway layout or 1:76 diecast diorama, with no visible cut card edges once complete.
The modular design enables the modeller to build a bridge of any length, with a deck height of between 80mm and 95mm to suit your requirements. We’ve also included a good selection of brick wraps for the piers for minimal repeats in detailing and weathering on each pier. Additional brick textures with graffiti as also included for a very authentic, up-to-date look.
As with all our recent releases the kit is designed to be constructed using recycled card of approximately 0.7mm or 500gsm thickness, such as cereal packet, to keep construction costs to a minimum, but produce an exceptionally sturdy model.
The kit comes in a weathered stretcher bond red brick finish and includes the following features:
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism with dirt & grime plus moss & algae deposits
- Unlimited length, and deck height of your choice (between 80mm and 95mm)
- Build as a single track or double track, road or rail bridge
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Includes pavement & wall
- Realistic road texture with additional weathering & wear
- Dimensons for each module (Double track with deck height of 85mm) L= 190mm x H= 105mm x W= 132mm Dimensons for each module (Single track with deck height of 85mm) L= 190mm x H= 105mm x W= 84mm