A detailed and very realistic, weathered Greasy Spoon, Roadside Cafe. Typical of those seen all over the UK, based on reused portable office buildings / jack-leg cabins, in back streets, car parks & lay-bys etc. Suitable for any layout set in the 1960’s up to present day. Also features interior detailing including fridge, counter, menu boards, muddy footprints on the floor (from all the lorry drivers & builders that stop by for a Belly Buster breakfast! Sturdy layered card construction with high-resolution paper texture wraps are used to produce a very realistic model for your OO scale model railway layout or 1:76 diecast diorama, with no visible cut card edges once complete.
Photographic textures have been used to create every aspect of this building kit, with realistically weathered door, walls & roof. Also includes glazed windows allowing interior lighting to be added. There’s plenty of scope for kit bashing too!
As with all our recent releases the kit is designed to be constructed using recycled card of approximately 0.7mm or 500gsm thickness, such as cereal packet, to keep construction costs to a minimum.
The kit includes following features:
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now!
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism with dirt & grime plus moss & algae deposits
- Interior detailing including fridge, counter & menu boards
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Fully glazed & with posable door
- Interior detailing to walls, floor & ceiling
- A selection of external signs included
- Very sturdy card construction
- Laser cut option available with pre-cut card base layers.
- Dimensions: L: 138mm x D: 50mm x H: 50mm