A completely revamped version of our original Rural / Suburban Halt Kit, now with photo-realistic textures throughout. This kit is perfect for adding a small, country halt or station to your layout. Includes platform, shelter & lots of accessories and detailing for a very realistic appearance once assembled. Build as much platform as you need!
The kit is straightforward to build but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or balsa can be used for the main platform construction. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with no visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit includes the following features:
- Fully weathered, photo-realistic textures throughout
- Build up to 750mm of platform from a single print and up to 53mm deep, with a scale height of 12mm (3ft) above track level when using Code 100 track.
- Large selection of signage, posters & timetables included plus other platform accessories including litter bins & benches
- Platform shelter also included.
- Platform uses modern image Network Rail platform edging slab & tactile paving textures for prototypical realism.
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all OO/4mm/1:76 model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:76 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.