An easy to build Small Factory Kit perfect for adding a small industrial scene to your model railway layout. This kit has been completely redesigned from the ground up and now comes with fully weathered textures, a choice of signs, base & surrounding wall (van not included).
The kit is straightforward to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with minimal visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit includes the following features:
- Recessed windows & doors
- Additional fine detailing parts including a choice of signs
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- Designed to be constructed using recycled card to save on build costs
- Simple, sturdy layered construction
- Minimal visible cut card edges when complete
- Suitable for both period and modern image layouts
- Dimensions: Width: 270mm x Heigh: 80mm x Depth: 190mm
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all OO/4mm/1:76 model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe. Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:76 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.