A versatile small industrial unit typical of those seen all around the UK & Europe. This easy to build card kit comes complete with pre-weathered textures for added realism and is supplied with a wide range of signs, cladding & wall textures to give you virtually unlimited options when it comes to construction!
The kit is straightforward to build so is suitable for modellers of all abilities, but is definitely not short on detail. The kit has been designed to use high-quality paper texture wraps over recycled card (such as cereal packet) although mounting card or other 0.7mm to 1mm card stock can be used. This construction technique gives an incredibly sturdy finished model with no visible cut card edges, giving a really superior finish once complete.
Supplied as a download and print Adobe PDF file, you can build as many of these kits as your layout needs from a single purchase (just print out as many as you require), plus there’s plenty of scope for customisation too.
The kit features:
- Width: 76.5, Depth: 84, Height: 30.6 mm (excluding base)
- Photo-realistic paper wraps over card base layers leaving no unsightly cut card edges
- 4 alternative wall textures (Brown blocks, brown render, dirty concrete or red brick)
- 3 alternative cladding textures (Blue, green & red) – or can be built without cladding
- 3 alternative roof styles (grey tile, slate or “corrugated” iron – all with printed-on skylights.
- All textures weathered (inc. subtle weathering on main signs)
- Alternative main and rear doors, rear and side windows.
- Selection of alternative main signage
- Selection of industrial notices and signs.
- Optional base.
Step-by-step instructions with photographs are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all N/2mm/1:148 model railway brands & buildings Download the kit instantly now! Also ideal for use on 1:76 scale diecast dioramas too, for added depth and realism.